PreSonus TubePre V2 - Mono Tube Preamp
The Presonus TubePre V2 is a compact tube pre-amplifier that is both affordable and portable whilst delivering a rich tube tone. The TubePre V2's preamp is completely Class A electronics and sounds great with virtually any kind of microphone and has built in phantom power for using condenser microphones.
The TubePre V2 is equally as useful for recording instruments thanks to it's Hi-Z input which allows for adding tube saturation to your guitar or bass sound with the perfect amount of fuzz or bite.
Presonus TubePre V2 Features:
- A value-packed portable preamp that lets you dial in vibrant tube tone
- XMAX Class A preamp input stage gives you clean and clear sound
- 12AX7-driven dual-servo vacuum tube output stage lets you blend in tube saturation to taste
- Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
- Separate hi-Z instrument input allows you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
- 80Hz highpass filter lets you roll off troublesome low frequencies
- 20dB pad accommodates extra hot sound sources and signal levels
- Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
- Backlit VU meter with LED clip indicator makes it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Rackmountable 1/3U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use
Presonus TubePre V2 Specifications:
- Preamp Type Solid State with tube-driven output
- Number of Channels 1
- Phantom Power Yes
- Analog Inputs 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
- Rack Spaces 1/3 (1U)
- Height 1.75"
- Width 6.33"