PreSonus DigiMAX D8 - Eight channel mic preamp with ADAT digital I/O
The PreSonus DigiMAX D8 is a 24-bit/48kHz interface that serves as an add-on to an existing lightpipe-equipped system. The DigiMAX D8 is equipped with eight Class A XMAX microphone preamps for pristine sound on the front end, and eight analog direct outputs for patching your signal out to external gear.
As a top-notch front end or as an expansion to your existing system, the DigiMAX D8 is perfect for almost any studio.
PreSonus DigiMAX D8 Features:
- 8 XMAX Class A microphone preamps w/trim control
- 24-bit resolution ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48K sampling rates
- External sync via BNC word clock input
- Direct outputs on every channel
- LED input metering
- 20dB Pad on every channel