Promotion to run from 14th August 2015 until 30th September 2015.
- Surrender your existing monitors to Studiocare. (They must be a pair, but can be any make or model, active or passive, and in any physical condition, as long as they work).
- Order the PMC trade-up item on our website and send us a picture of the speakers you wish to trade in. If they are acceptable they will be picked up when the courier delivers your new PMC TwoTwo monitors.
- In return, Studiocare will offer you the discounted Trade-In prices shown above on brand new PMC TwoTwo Series monitors (qualifying models are TwoTwo5, TwoTwo6 & TwoTwo8. The TwoTwo Sub1 is not included in this promotion. No other PMC models are included in this promotion).
PMC TwoTwo 6 - Active 2-Way Studio Monitor (Pair) - Trade-Up Pricing
The PMC twotwo.6 is an active 2-way true reference loudspeaker monitor, featuring both analogue and digital connectivity, a 6.5 inch driver, and a powerful DSP engine controlling driver response, crossover and EQ.
From PMC – the producer of true reference loudspeaker monitors – the all-new twotwo series combines PMC’s world-class design pedigree with sophisticated digital signal processing and active amplification to create a range of stunningly accurate, versatile, and compact two-way reference grade monitors.
The range currently comprises of two models – the twotwo.5 and twotwo.6 – all designed and built in Britain using state-of-the-art technologies and components. The result is unrivalled level of clarity, transparency and accuracy for professional compact monitors. twotwo series models all share the same core design and features – the model number refers only to the approximate size (in inches) of the bass driver, with larger numbers denoting increasing cabinet volume, greater bass extension and higher SPL capabilities.
PMC’s attention to detail is evident throughout the design of twotwo series, but a feature new to the compact range is their ability to operate in either the vertical or horizontal orientations without compromising stereo imaging or tonal accuracy. This makes them ideally suited for nearfield monitoring of music and speech in situations where space is at a premium, such as in outside broadcast vehicles, small radio on-air studios and television sound control galleries, project music studios, video editing and post-production suites and for A&R evaluations.
- True compact reference monitors with ATL™ bass loading technology
- Class leading connectivity – both analogue & digital up to 192kHz
- Cutting edge, audiophile, high efficiency dual Class-D amplification
- Powerful DSP engine controlling driver response, crossover & EQ
- Versatile positioning – perfect in both vertical & horizontal orientation
- Precision drivers designed and built by PMC for dynamics & neutrality
The intermediate model in the twotwo range employs the same amplifiers and DSP technology as its diminutive sibling, but its larger ATL™ cabinet and 170mm (6.5”) bass unit endows it with a more extended bass performance and a higher SPLs. However, the twotwo.6 shares the same family characteristics of superb transparency and a neutral balance, and is an ideal monitor for use in medium-sized rooms where more power and dynamics are required.
PMC twotwo.6 Specifications
- Available Finishes: Blackblue
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 406 W 194 D 364 (mm)
- Drive Units: LF 170mm (6.5 inch) , HF 27mm Soft Dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.6m (5.25ft)
- Frequency Response: 40 – 25kHz
- Useable Frequency Response: 40 – 25kHz Peak SPL @ 1M: 113dB
- Weight: 8.4
|Model||PMC TwoTwo 6 Trade-Up Pricing|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£4,194.00 £3,495.00 (ex. vat)
£2,700.00 £2,250.00 (ex. vat)
£5,256.00 £4,380.00 (ex. vat)
£2,640.00 £2,200.00 (ex. vat)