PMC's IB1S combines the latest in drive unit technology with PMC's renowned ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) loading techniques in this midfield monitor system.
Designed for all monitoring situations from music and speech recording to audio, video and film, the IB1S is certainly versatile. High SPLs (up to 116dB at 1m) are achieved with minimal distortion, and the usable frequency range covers 25Hz - 25kHz. The IB1S is an efficient design though will perform to a higher standard when combined with a powerful, low distortion amplifier with an output of up to 500W.
- 3-way passive transmission line
- 250mm (10inch) carbon fibre bass driver/75mm (3inch) doped fabric mid-range driver/25mm (1inch) silk dome tweeter
- 3 pairs of 4mm binding post outputs
- H - 740mm / W - 330mm / D - 465mm
- Powered/activated version also available
- Options: matching horizontal centre channel (IB1SM-C); matching SB100 sub for .1 channel; Custom 33inch stands
- Magnetic shielding