PMC DB1S-A Active Nearfield Monitors (pair)
The PMC DB1S-A is the smaller of the two astonishing compact activated models standing just 290mm/11” high offering a supreme level of detail and scale like no other compact monitor. Speed, dynamics and depth of bass are not sacrificed for size. With the combination of Advanced Transmission Line (ATL™) technology and PMC’s ultra clean and highly potent, 200W, DS-001 power module the DB1S-AII offers performance greater than other monitors twice its size.
The DB1S-AII is an extremely dependable high resolution monitor and is ideal for situations where space is at a premium but quality must not be compromised. It best suits smaller control rooms and is ideal for a 5.1 system when partnered with a TLE1S powered sub.
PMC DB1S-AII Specifications:
- Available Finishes: Neo Black
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Dimensions: H 290mm 11.4" W 155mm 6.1" D 283mm 11.1"
- Drive Units: LF Doped 140mm cast alloy chassis , HF 27mm fabric soft dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.5m 4.92ft
- Useable Frequency Response: 50Hz-25kHz Peak SPL @ 1M: 108dB
- Weight: 5.13kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PMC SKU SPMCDB1SA Model DB1S-A GTIN NA