The Pioneer XPRS 15 is an active loudspeaker featuring a 15" LF driver and a 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver. The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. Pioneer’s patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
Rotatable horn lets you mount the speakers vertically and horizontally
The speakers’ horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees – giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space.
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 136 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 k?
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced) 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier protecion: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage, limiterPeak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 445 x 750 x 416 mm