The Pioneer EFX1000 effector offers discerning DJs the best audio quality possible with a 24-bit / 96kHz digital sampling system and 32-bit digital sound processing. The bypass function of the EFX1000 enables the user to process the effects with their original high sound quality. The EFX1000 builds on the unique features in previous effectors by including a wide range of sound effects in an easy to manipulate system. It offers more than the usual range of sound effects, including: delay, echo, pitch echo, trans, flanger, filter and phaser. For the first time in the industry, this product enables the DJ to beat match in sync with a pre-programmed rhythm.
Alternately, the EFX1000 will measure beats per minute and beat match in sync with the tempo of the music. The user can select multiple frequency ranges (high, mid, low), vastly improving the musical expression compared with existing full range effectors.The DJ can set a hold switch to maintain the sound effect, freeing up a hand. The Jog Memory Play memorizes and reproduces the dials movements either once or in a continuous loop. The balance of the effects as well as the depth of the original sound can also be modified. The EFX1000 can be connected to other compatible musical instruments through a MIDI in / out terminal.
Pioneer EFX1000 Features
- Depth knob to adjust the strength and depth of effects.
- Character knob to change the parameter of the effects.
- Mix knob to change the balance of the original sound and effected sound.
- Signal flow switch to change the signal path of the sound.
- A bypass switch will directly output the input sound without other effects.
- A momentary on / lock on switch enables smooth transitions.
- A level meter control knob easily adjusts the sound level.
- An optional foot switch can turn effects on or off.