The Pioneer DJM3000 is one of the most well organized mixers on the market, and is one of those pieces of equipment that you will keep with for many years. It has a new feature called 'effect mix mode', which lets you choose between roll, echo, and zip - this is an industry first. 2 digital outputs, each with a 20 bit / 44.1kHz A/D converter deliver crystal clean digital transfers. This mixer also has a super accurate BPM counter plus BPM linked effects including delay, echo, auto pan, flanger, pitch shifter, reverb, and more bring huge creative potential to your mixes. Crossfader curve, one Neutrik and 2 mic inputs, mic switch, improved talk over, headphone monitor split, and recording output.
Pioneer DJM3000 Features
- Effect mix mode (roll, echo, zip) - industry first!
- 2 digital outputs, each with a 20 bit / 44.1 kHz A/D converter for clean digital transfers
- The most accurate internal "beat per minute" counter in the industry
- BPM linked effects (delay, echo, auto pan, flanger, pitch shifter, reverb, auto transform, and auto frequency filter)
- Crossfader curve
- Three mic inputs (one neutric, two quarter inch inputs)
- Mic switch (mic off / mic on / talk over)
- Improved talk over level control
- Mutes all levels apart from the microphone
- Headphone monitor split
- Recording output