The Pioneer DJM2000 Nexus DJ Mixer is a four-channel DJ mixer that features both analog and digital inputs and a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface. It has a 5.8" LCD touchscreen display that can be used to control a variety of its built-in effects, including the DJM-2000 nexus's Beat Slice function, allowing you to create new track slices right on the touchscreen.
The unit also has compatibility with Pioneer's Pro DJ Link, allowing you to connect up to four Pioneer DJ players and two computers running the Rekordbox software via its LAN inputs. The Sync Master function then allows you to control the tempo and beat position from your ProDJ Link devices, quantizing your beat effects with the mix.
- Channels: Audio 4-channels, Mic 1-channel
- Input Terminals: CD/LINE × 6(RCA) , PHONO × 2(RCA) , DIGITAL IN × 4(COAXIAL) , MIC × 1(On top, XLR & 1/4-inch general-purpose phone × 1)
- Output Terminals: MASTER OUT × 2(RCA × 1, XLR × 1), BOOTH OUT × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT × 1 (On top, 1/4 inch PHONE) , REC OUT × 1(RCA) , DIGITAL OUT × 1(COAXIAL)
- Other Terminals: SEND × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , RETURN × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , MIDI OUT × 1(5P DIN) , CONTROL × 2 ( 3.5 MINI JACK) , USB B Port × 1 , LINK Port × 6
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- D/A Converter: 32bit
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- Frequency Performance: 20 Hz ~20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% or less
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 107 dB(LINE)
- Headroom: 19 dB
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Max External Dimensions: 430 mm (W) × 404 mm (D) × 107.9 mm (H)
- Weight: 8.6 kg