The Pioneer DJM-S9, Pioneer;s first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. With a fully configurable Magvel Pro crossfader and customisable FX buttons and pads, you can tailor the mixer to suit your DJing style. The tough DJM-S9 is build to withstand the most energetic scratch performances, and it boasts high-quality audio circuitry inherited from our flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS.
Pioneer's durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader's curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound.
Use the highly responsive multi-colour pads to trigger to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice and Loop or map the pads to other Serato DJ functions. The EL display shows which mode is in play, and you can use Serato DJ to allocate colours to modes for an even stronger visual cue.
6 Beat FX buttons and 6 Serato DJ FX* buttons, plus 2 banks, give you unprecedented choice. Fire up the pre-set Beat FX or replace them with other popular on-board FX. Map your favourite Serato DJ FX and their parameters to the 6 buttons on the right.
* Serato DJ offers up to 45 different FX (paid expansion pack needed)
Rotate the dial to add a high/low pass filter to FX on each channel, or use Serato DJ to switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly.
Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
Pioneer DJM-S9 Features
- Tough, responsive Magvel Fader Pro for precision scratch performances
- Multi-coloured Performance Pads for physical performances
- Customisable buttons give access to a host of on-board and Serato DJ FX
- Two USB sound cards, four-deck support and top-loaded input switcher
- Pro-DJ design for accurate sound reproduction
- MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion
- Clip display shows when input levels are too high
- Peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output
- Built-in 3-band isolator
- Adjustable brightness
- Lightweight and portable
- Dimensions (mm) 407 x 108 x 267
- Weight (g) 4600
- Channels 2
- Inputs RCA, XLR, 1/4" jack
- Outputs RCA, XLR, 1/4" jack
- Digital I/O Yes
- Built-in FX Yes
- Crossfader Yes
- Power Supply Mains Adapter
- Voltage (v) 240