Pioneer DDJ-SZ four-channel controller for Serato DJ
The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is a professional grade DJ controller and flagship in Pioneer's DDJ product line. The DDJ-SZ shares similarities to the Pioneer SX model but with key differences that making it better suited for club use and other professional applications.
In the centre of the DDJ-SZ is a DJM inspired mixer with four channels that each have their own set of controls. The channel faders of the DDJ-SZ mixer are the same high quality found in DJM with a Magvel cross fader. The DDJ-SZ mixer can also be used standalone without controlling DJ software allowing you to integrate it into an existing DJ setup.
The twin jog wheels of the Pioneer DDJ-SZ are the Big Jog design, used on their industry standard CDJ-2000nexus media players. These high quality jog wheels deliver the fastest jog response time of their kind making them a great choice for professional club DJ's.
Each side of the DDJ-SZ all-in-one DJ controller has it's own seperate audio interface built-in and this allows easy DJ switchovers. The next DJ can plug in his laptop to the available interface and then seamlessly mix into the previous DJ's last track.
The Pioneer DDJ-SZ comes pre-configured to be used with free-to-download Serato DJ software.
Pioneer DDJ-SZ Features:
- Professional DJ equipment design with excellent operability
- Two USB soundcards for smooth DJ handovers
- Various performance functions deliver diverse music arrangements and smooth mixes
- The latest DJ software Serato DJ (free to download) for a truly unique DJing experience
- Supports DVS control and can be used as a stand-alone mixer
- Exclusive Magvel Cross Fader for enhanced operability and durability
- High quality audio circuitry delivers a professional sound
Pioneer DDJ-SZ Specifications:
- Software: Serato DJ
- Number of channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
- Input ports: CD/LINE×4 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output ports: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1), BOOTH OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×2 (front panel 1/4 inch PHONE, 3.5mm MiniPin)
- Other ports: USB x 2 (Type B)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.002 percent or less (USB)
- S/N ratio: 111 dB or above (USB)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Maximum dimensions: 870 mm (W) x 419.5 mm (D) x 98.4 mm (H)
- Weight: 10.4 kg