Pioneer CDJ2000NXS2 DJ Multimedia Player Pair Inc. FREE PIONEER HDJ-2000 K
The Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000 Nexus – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer have added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Enhanced, next generation sound with support for FLAC/ALAC files
Every aspect of the CDJ-2000NXS2’s sound design has been fine-tuned to produce a crisper, clearer sound and support the highest quality formats:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-res sound reproduction with no loss of quality.
- FLAC and ALAC support: play with the highest quality formats.
- Improved Digital Out: ensures a detailed reproduction of high-res audio.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates distortion and noise on analogue sources.
- Separate analogue power supply: reduces unwanted noise.
Full-colour touch screen with faster browsing and more detailed track information
The CDJ-2000NXS2 has a high-resolution, 7-inch touch screen, and adds a host of features for faster browsing and more intuitive performances:
- Track Filter mode: use the touch screen to filter tracks by rekordbox information such as BPM, key or My Tags.
- Keyword search: bring up the Qwerty keyboard to search for tracks by name.
- Multicoloured wave display: full-colour wave form and Wave Zoom.
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
Expanded performance features for even greater possibilities and creativity
The CDJ-2000NXS2 builds on its predecessor’s most popular features – including Beat Sync, Slip Mode and Hot Cue Auto Load – and takes it up a gear with:
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues deliver even more choice and control in the mix. Either set the cues and colours in rekordbox or use the simplified workflow to set them on-the-fly.
- MIDI controller interface: connect the DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with one USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link – giving you instant access to more Hot Cues, loops, slip mode and browsing.
- Fractional beat Quantize: choose between ⅛, ¼ and ½ beat Quantize for more precision and versatility.
Pro DJ Link enables even more features
Pro DJ Link lets you share one source across up to 4 players and unlocks a host of information and features such as Beat Sync and Beat Countdown. Newly added:
- More detailed Phase Meter: see the track’s progression through the bar, beats and between the beats.
- Improved beat grids: beat grids are now accurate to the microsecond, exactly matching the rekordbox beat grid for total reliability over the course of a mix.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
See full rekordbox track information including NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
As always, you can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and view vital information on the player’s screen, including BPM, Beat Countdown and Phase Meter. New to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name a cue, e.g. ‘my breakdown’, give it a colour, and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2’s screen.
- Supports rekordbox dj HID control – a rekordbox dj add-on that will be available soon.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you’ve pre-set in rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.
- High quality, anti-scratch aluminium top plate.
- Playable media:
- iPhone/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
- Playable files:
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24bit)
- MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/4/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16bit)
- rekordbox™ for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz ~ 40 kHz
- S/N ratio: 115 dB or more
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% or less (PC)
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: Audio Out (RCA) x 1, Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
- Other ports: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- AC adapter: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 320 mm x 414.4 mm x 113.2 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£182.40 £152.00 (ex. vat)
£1,699.00 £1,415.83 (ex. vat)