Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus Pro Digital DJ Multimedia Player
The latest generation in the Pioneer flagship CDJ range, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus brings DJing into the modern age. Now with added Wi-Fi and USB functionality, DJs can bring mixes and tracks in from PCs, smart-phones and tablets with the new rekordbox software and app, with complete Android and iOS support.
The CDJ-2000 Nexus introduces Beat Sync, giving DJs dedicated Master and Slave controls to sync up to four decks together for perfect, pain free beat-matching. DJs can now focus on taking their performance to new heights through the mastering of loops, cues and new live edit functions, while perfectly in sync..
The hugely successful Slip Mode is an essential performance element that takes away the risk of remixing functions such as loop, scratch and reverse. DJs can now create live edits while Slip Mode keeps the music playing muted in the background, bringing it back in when the edit is finished. Additionally with Active Loop, DJs can use rekordbox to set automatic loops in any track letting you loop part of a track, never miss a trick, or prolong the end of a song so the music never runs out on you unexpectedly.
Pioneer has also added new Quantize functions to the Nexus line. As well as snapping all cue and loop points to the rekordbox beat grid, Hot Cues and Hot Loops can now be triggered in perfect time with the music. A dedicated Quantize button makes it easy to switch between ‘free’ or ‘quantized’ playback, giving DJs the choice to express themselves in the best way for each performance. Automatic recall of Hot Cues and Hot Loops makes the whole creative process even more fluid.
The CDJ-2000nexus makes mixing in-key effortless. Tracks are analysed by rekordbox and the CDJ-2000 Nexus browser incorporates a simple traffic light system that shows you which songs will mix well with the master deck. This works hand in hand with Master Tempo, which changes the music speed without altering its pitch.
The large, full-colour screen now features rekordbox Wave Display and Wave Zoom to provide a much better view of the music, and lets DJs edit beat grids directly on the players. Browsing music is even more intuitive, with the option to view tracks in list, artwork or customisable formats. The screen shows a host of mixing tools that can be pre-set in rekordbox, such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter.
The CDJ-2000nexus retains all the popular features of the CDJ-2000, such as the 206mm jog wheel and the ability to edit playlists on the fly. And, naturally for Pioneer professional products, the highest possible sound quality and robust build come as standard.
Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus Feature List
- DJ play using music stored inside smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi/USB connection
- Perfcet beatmatching with Beat Sync, with support for up to four Nexus decks simultaneously.
- Includes “rekordbox™” music management software for advance preparation of music to be used in DJ play
- “PRO DJ LINK” function expands scale of DJ performances
- Full-color LCD display for quick song selection and instant understanding of musical progress
- “SLIP” and “QUANTIZE” functions for reliable performance without changing progress of original music
- My Settings function for immediate access to personal preferences
- New algorithm enables master tempo to deliver sound quality more faithful to original tone
- High sound quality design for faithful reproduction of original tone and clear/powerful club sound
- Support for various media and formats
- CDJ-2000 Nexus HID supports several DJ applications such as Serato and Traktor
Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus Specifications
- Playable media: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch,Android phone/Android Tablet, etc.,USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.), SD memory cards, computers (Mac/Windows PC), Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
- Playable files: MP3, AC, WAV, AIFF (iOS version of rekordbox enable to playback only MP3 and AAC)
- USB storage support file systems: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4Hz～20kHz
- S/N ratio: 115dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0018% or less
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT(RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT(COAXIAL) x 1
- Other ports: LAN(100Base-TX) x 1, CONTROL(φ3.5 mm mini plug) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0Vrms
- Power use: AC100-240V(50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 37W
- Max. external dimensions: 320mm(W) x 405.7mm(D) x 106.4mm(H)
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pioneer SKU SPIOCDJ2000NXS Model CDJ2000NEXUS GTIN 0884938168717