Phoenix Nicerizer 16 MKII
The Phoenix Nicerizer 16 MKII is a 16 Channel summing mixer with channel monitoring, stereo width, auxes and inserts. The Nicerizer features exclusive electronically-balanced, transformerless balanced buffer input circuit that delivers fast transients and the full frequency spectrum, while still delivering the full, warm and smooth characteristics that make engineers love our sound.
Boldly outperforming transformer-based designs in both the frequency response and slew rate, the Nicerizer delivers articulate, punchy and full-bodied input signals, allowing you to drive the output stage for a range of pure Class-A tones—from bold clarity to vintage warmth, and everything in-between.
- 2U 19″ rack mountable
- Transformerless Balanced Class A Discrete Line Input Technology
- 16 Channels
- Stereo LED level monitoring
- Transformer Balanced Class A Outputs
- Balanced XLR’s
- Class A characteristics
- 16 x detented Pan pots
- Transformers: Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Controls: Individual detented pan control for each channel (16 x Pan pots)
- Inputs: 16 x Balanced Input XLR’s. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- Busses: 2 x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- Boost Button: +8dB
- LED: Stereo level monitoring.
- Monitoring Output: Stereo/mono External/Headphone. Switchable to each channel, external input (via 2T Return), Auxiliary/Main output: Includes monitoring of the mix bus. (L, R, and Stereo)
- Main Outputs: XLR
- Auxiliary outputs: 1/4″ TRS unbalanced Jacks
- Maximum Output Level: +26dB.
- Wiring: PTFE silver plated military grade cable
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Phoenix SKU SPHENICER16MK2 Model NICERIZERMKII GTIN NA
£780.00 (inc. vat) £650.00 (ex. vat)
£7,676.22 (inc. vat) £6,396.85 (ex. vat)
£2,100.00 (inc. vat) £1,750.00 (ex. vat)
£3,350.00 (inc. vat) £2,791.67 (ex. vat)
£2,110.80 (inc. vat) £1,759.00 (ex. vat)