Nugen Audio VisLM-C2 - Compact Loudness Meter
Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind. Nugen Audio VisLM-C2 delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately.
With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM-H combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Nugen Audio VisLM-C2 Applications:
Loudness normalisation introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet the requirements of current and proposed legislation.
- Hit specification easily and intuitively
- Achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources
- Balance music/dialog/special effects
Mixing | Mastering | Acquisition
- Take control of audio quality at source
- Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
- Produce consistent masters
Broadcast | Transmission
- Meet legislation and internal standards
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- ASWG 7.1 surround support
- PlayStation, PSP & Xbox One compatible
- Balance dialog/SFX/beds
|Model||Nugen Audio VisLM-C2|