Nugen Audio ISL2 - True-Peak Limiter
The Nugen Audio ISL2 is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you.
ISL2 uses the standardised true-peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘Mastered for iTunes’ true-peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production and Broadcast applications. True-peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
- Post Production & Broadcast audio
- Audio Mastering
- Loudness compliance
- 'Mastered for iTunes' intersample clip monitoring
- Protection for downstream compression
- Preserving quality for streaming/podcast
- Inter-sample clip management
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nugen Audio SKU SNUGISL2 Model Nugen Audio ISL2 GTIN N/A