NTi M4260 Compact Measurement Microphone
The plug-on measurement microphones M4260 or M2210 form together with the XL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer. The microphones are 48 VDC phantom powered and include the pre-amplifier and an electronic data sheet. The M4260 or M2210 combine a high dynamic range and wide frequency range with low noise
NTi Neutrik M4260 Features
- Measurement microphones for sound level monitoring and room acoustical measurements.
- Microphones can be connected with the ASD Cable for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
- The M4260 and M2210 measurement microphones form with theXL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer.
- 1/4" Omni-directional free-field microphone
- Class 2 according IEC 61672-1
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 29 - 144 dB
- Build-in pre-amplifier