NTi M2211 Measurement Microphone
The NTi M2211 Measurement Microphone is 48V phantom powered and includes an electronic data sheet. The Automated Sensor Detection (ASD) of the XL2 Analyzer automatically reads this data, i.e. the microphone model and calibration data. This promotes faster setup and ensures accurate measurements.
The microphone body contains the preamplifier. They combine high dynamic range and wide frequency range with low noise. This masurement microphone connects via the ASD Cable to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer, e.g. for measurements at remote locations or to reduce acoustic reflections.
NTI M2211 Measurement Microphone Features
- Omni-directional, free-field microphone
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Optional calibration certificate