Neutrik opticalCON Power Monitor Rack Solution - SM QUAD Front QUAD Rear
Panel plate with powerMONITOR to mount in a Neutrik panel frame.
The opticalCON powerMONITOR is a cost-saving, purpose-built measurement (monitoring) device for professional fiber optic broadcast, audio and video applications.
With simultaneous monitoring of attenuation for up to 4 transmission channels, powerMONITOR provides an immediate, "on air" view into fiber optic signal strength.
Visual and audible alarms can be set individually for each fiber channel, based on each channel's power budget.
powerMONITOR provides clear status information, delivers early warnings for potential problems, and assists with maintenance scheduling.
ORDER CODE FOR THIS ITEM: NO4S-4F-4R-PM-A (see image for ordering code guide)
Features & Benefits
- On-air monitoring of fiber optic transmission quality
- Simultaneous power measurement (+0.0/-0.1dB measurement accuracy) of up to 4 channels
- Programmable-threshold alarms
- Rackmount and mobile units
- Operates on rechargeable battery power or on mains power with fail-safe battery backup in case of unexpected mains power interruption
- Low loss (0.5dB maximum split loss)
- Wavelength selectable: multimode 850 nm or 1300 nm, single mode 1310 nm, 1550 nm or WDM (wave division multiplexing)