Neumann TLM 107 - Studio Condenser Microphone - Nickel - B-Stock
The Neumann TLM 107 is a condenser microphone featuring a newly developed transducer that was designed especially for this microphone. The TLM 107 is extremely versatile and has five selectable polar patterns, omnidirectional, cardioid and figure of 8, with intermediate patterns wide-angle cardioid and hypercardioid which is unusual for a large diaphragm condenser.
This is a B-Stock item.
The Neumann TLM 107 provides consistent and precise sound reproduction over the entire frequency range in all of it's polar patterns always remaining balanced and with an almost linear reproduction up to 8 kHz and a slight boost in the higher frequencies to add some subtle presence and air to the voice.
The grill of the TLM 107 is acoustically designed to help with a natural reproduction of speech by having a low sensitivity to plosives and the sound transducer has been designed to reduce the sensitivity to dust and humidity which can cause problems with some microphones.
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 22 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 10 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 72 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 84 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 141 dB
- with preattenuation -6 dB: 147 dB
- with preattenuation -12 dB: 153 dB
- Max. output voltage for THD < 0.5 %: 10 dBu
- Power Supply (IEC 61938): P48
- Current consumption: 3.2 mA
- Required connector: XLR 3 F
- Weight: 445 g
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neumann SKU SNEUTLM107BSTK Model 008666 GTIN 4006087086667