Neumann KH 80 DSP Monitor Loudspeaker - Each (Single)
The brand new Neumann KH 80 DSP Monitor Loudspeaker, employs digital signal processing to ensure a new level of sound neutrality independent of the surroundings. The upcoming Neumann.Control app will automatically calibrate the speaker system to create the most neurtral sound reproduction.
THE BIGGEST VARIABLE IS YOUR ROOM AND NEUMANN HAVE THE SOLUTION.
It might be a project studio, an outside broadcast van, or just the corner of a building: The room defines the sound. Surfaces and corners in the room cause interference, diffraction, reflection, and refraction: all are forms of distortion. For a really true sound, you normally need expensive equipment plus plenty of time and expertise to align it correctly – or smart algorithms. Our DSP engine optimizes the sound output, delivering quality way above the price-tag. And you do not need to be an expert use it. The KH 80 DSP is ready for Neumanns upcoming software "Neumann.Control" – which will be available for tablets and computers starting from mid-2017 – allowing you to align and control the monitor with a swipe of your finger or the click of a mouse.
Neumann KH80 DSP Active Studio Monitor Specification:
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2dB
- Max SPL: 108.8 dB SPL
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% at 90 dB SPL at 1M
- Woofer/Tweeter Amplifier: 90W/ 50W (peak)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Equalization: 0, -1.5, -3.0, -4.5 dB
- Analogue Input: XLR / 1.4" Jack
- DSP Converter Resolution: 24-bit DAC
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V - 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 233 x 154 x 194 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Cabinet Material: Painted composite polycarbonate