Neumann KH 120 A - Active Neafield Studio Monitor - Single
The Neumann KH 120 A is an active, two-way nearfield studio monitor featuring a 1" titanium/fabric dome tweeter and a 5 1/2" composite-sandwich membrane woofer. These are powered by two 80W Class-A/B amplifiers, each their own peak limiter and thermal protection circuitry.
The Neumann KH120 is a great studio monitor and is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering music. It also excels in broadcast and post-production houses and is ideal as part of a surround sound set up.
On the rear of the monitor you'll find input and output level controls as well as a bass, low-mid and treble control. You will also find the balanced analogue XLR input and dip switch controls for ground lift and front logo display lighting.
The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible..
Neumann KH 120 A Features
- Powerful titanium fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide
- Composite sandwich cone
- Long throw bass driver
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo
- Robust metal grille
- Large front panel ports
- Compact aluminum cabinet
- Wide horizontal dispersion
- Narrow vertical dispersion
- Non-parallel cabinet walls
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom
- Production consistency
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- New mounting hardware options
- Display dimmer
- Ground lift
- Universal switched-mode power supply
- Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£649.00 £540.83 (ex. vat)
£919.99 £766.66 (ex. vat)
£864.00 £720.00 (ex. vat)