Native Instruments Traktor KONTROL X1
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 is a USB DJ Controller for Mac and PC. It seamlessly integrates with Traktor Pro 2.5, but its MIDI controls can be used with other software too.
Until July 3rd 2017, get a free copy of Traktor Pro 2 worth £80 with purchases of NI Traktor Kontrol X1 or Z1 - The software will be delivered as a download upon registration of purchased products.
From the makers of Traktor comes Traktor Kontrol X1 – the perfect add-on controller for super-intuitive control over Traktor's looping, cueing, syncing and effects. With precision-designed robust knobs and plug-and-play functionality, this sleek hardware is the perfect controller for DJs. What’s more – it also comes with the full flagship version of Traktor Pro 2 with Remix Deck™ technology included!
Whether you’re a timecode or software DJ, simply connect the Traktor Kontrol X1 to a computer running Traktor and gain instant control of two track decks – as well as their respective hotcues, looping and effects. Backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback, letting you delve deep inside Traktor without having to touch your computer.
Native Instruments Traktor KONTROL X1 Specifications:
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1 GB free disc space
- High-speed internet required
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power
- No additional power supply or battery is needed
- 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm),
- 1.5 lb (691 grams)