Native Instruments Maschine MK2 White
Maschine MK2 White from Native Instruments is the perfect introduction to the world of Maschine; the perfect blend of hardware and software created for sampling, beat making and music production. It combines all the adaptability of software, with the hands on approach of hardware to streamline your workflow and make groove production a breeze. Additionally, from October 2013 all Maschine Mikro units ship with Maschine 2.0, the latest and most powerful edition yet of the Maschine software.
Maschine MK2 Hardware Features
- 16 Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads for triggering sounds, creating rhythms and pattern and scene switching
- 47 buttons with click-action for direct control of all software elements
- Multiuse rotary push encoder and 8 contextual encoders
- Group switching with 8 dedicated group buttons, now expanded to unlimited groups with the advent of Maschine 2.0
- Responsive transport controls for playback
- Two, high-contrast, 256 x 64 pixel black-and-white displays
- Bus powered via USB 2.0, plus Kensington lock socket
Maschine 2.0 Software Features
- Create beats, bass lines, chords and melodies with ease
- Build tracks on-the-fly and imporvise with the intuitive, scene based sequencer.
- Includes a high-performance sampler with transposition and time stretch support that's new with Maschine 2.0
- New, streamlined visual interface with Maschine 2.0
- Whole host of proffesional effects included
- Full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins
- Multi-core and 64-bit support
- Unimited groups; new with Maschine 2.0
- Bundled with NI's powerhouse synth Massive and additionally Scarbee Mark 1 Piano, Reaktor Prism, Solid Bus Compressor and Drum Synth
- Comes packaged with over 8 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments – all fully tagged for easy browsing.
Maschine MK2 Hardware Specifications
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
2 inverted monochromatic displays with (64x256 pixels)
16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
8 multi-color group buttons
8 endless rotary encoder
1 endless push encoder (30 steps)
47 backlit buttons
1x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
USB 2.0, 3.0
Maschine 2.0 Software Requirements
Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Audio Units
- AAX 32 and AAX 64
Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation