Maschine Mikro MK2 White
Maschine Mikro MK2 White from Native Instruments is the perfect introduction to the world of Maschine; the hybrid MPC marriage of hardware and software designed for sampling, beat making and music production. It combines all the adaptability of software, with the hands on approach of hardware to streamline your workflow and make groove production a breeze. Additionally, from October 2013 all Maschine units ship with Maschine 2.0, the latest and most powerful edition yet of the Maschine software.
Maschine Mikro MK2 Hardware Features
- 16 Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads for triggering sounds, creating rhythms and pattern and scene switching.
- Multiuse rotary push encoder for quick parameter adjustment
- Group switching with a dedicated Group button, now expanded to unlimited groups with the advent of Maschine 2.0
- Responsive transport controls for playback
- High-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display
- Bus powered via USB 2.0, plus Kensington lock socket.
Maschine 2.0 Software Features
- Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies with ease
- Build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, scene and clip-based sequencer.
- Includes a high-performance sampler with transposition and time stretch support; new with Maschine 2.0
- New, streamlined GUI with Maschine 2.0
- Whole host of proffesion built-in effects
- Full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins.
- Multi-core and 64-bit support.
- Unimited groups; new with Maschine 2.0
- Bundled with NI's powerhouse synth Massive and additionally Scarbee Mark 1 Piano, Reaktor Prism, Solid Bus Compressor and Drum Synth
- Comes packaged with over 8 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments – all fully tagged for easy browsing.
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 195 mm / 7.7"
- Height: 50 mm / 2.0"
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- 1 monochromatic display (64 x 128 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- One endless push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- 28 buttons
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Audio Units
- AAX 32 and AAX 64
Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation