Native Instruments Maschine Jam
Native Instrument Maschine Jam is the modern digital instrument – your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM's powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
THE CONTEMPORARY DIGITAL INSTRUMENT
The MASCHINE JAM hardware works in perfect unison with the acclaimed MASCHINE software. Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software that’s always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment.
And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
PERFORMING WITH SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE's unique Perform FX.
SUPERIOR SOUNDS INCLUDED
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from MASCHINE JAM. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Brainstorm ideas instantly. One-touch access to patterns supports spontaneous jamming and arrangement sketching. Just mix and match different clips and scenes to flesh out your latest creation.
Two MASCHINEs are better than one. Team up MASCHINE JAM with any other MASCHINE hardware and combine the best of both production styles, always in perfect sync. Tap in drums on MASCHINE’s pads, and launch patterns and scenes with one-touch simplicity on MASCHINE JAM for a unified production/performance ecosystem.
NOTES MODE FOR SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's Notes Mode lets you play synths using the Smart Strips, for an inspiring new playing experience. Finger-strum chords in key with different scales to uncover new melodic ideas.
MASCHINE JAM and KOMPLETE form a fully tactile and inspiring production duo. Perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios with a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard, record them into different patterns, and use MASCHINE JAM’s click-pad matrix to experiment with sequences – all seamlessly in sync.
Includes Komplete 11 Select software bundle - 11 products, over 2,500 sounds, and over 25 GB of instruments and effects
- REAKTOR PRISM
- SCARBEE MARK 1
- SOLID BUS COMP
- THE GENTLEMAN
- VINTAGE ORGANS
- RETRO MACHINES MK2
- WEST AFRICA
Native Instruments Maschine Jam Features
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX features lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire Komplete and Maschine range and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live™ and more
- Complete with Maschine 2.5 software with 9GB sound library plus Komplete 11 Select
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM
- Windows: 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Additional Requirements: USB 2.0 Port, 29 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, £22.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop. *e-voucher terms and conditions apply.
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 30 mm / 1.2"
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5,9 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Native Instruments SKU SNATMASCHINEJAM Model MASCHINEJAM GTIN 4042477238483
£269.00 (inc. vat) £224.17 (ex. vat)
£469.00 (inc. vat) £390.83 (ex. vat)
£629.00 (inc. vat) £524.17 (ex. vat)
£549.00 (inc. vat) £457.50 (ex. vat)