Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 49 key controller keyboard is designed and built to open up the full potential of Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate software turning it into a physical instrument.
The Kontrol S49 allows you to control all parameters of your chosen Komplete device with 49 keys, 8 rotary encoders and many other simple and easy control options. The Kontrol S49 can also double as a normal controller keyboard with software mapping capabilities.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Features:
- Unified browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments, tag-based, and directly from the hardware
- Main parameters of every KOMPLETE Instrument pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native MapTM
- Multi-color Light GuideTM reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Supreme keybed from Fatar delivers luxurious feel and expressive playability
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow