MunroSonic Egg 150 System (Black) Active Integrated Monitoring System
The Munro Sonic Egg 150 is a fully Active Integrated Monitoring System that incorporates a fundamental rethink of the loudspeaker engineering process. The traditional wooden box has been replaced by a scientifically proven, curved enclosure that virtually eliminates diffraction and resonant effects that distort and smear the original sound. The result is a stunning clarity that brings the smallest details into focus and yet delivers the entire mix as a coherent whole.
The system is complete, with a free standing control unit that delivers a perfect bi-amplified power match to the egg drive units, source select inputs, active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim pot equalisation for room and location set-up compensation and a re-defined mid-band control to emulate the mid-range response of both Hi-Fi and NS10 type speakers.
Above all, the Egg is designed to deliver the highest quality sound with the absolute minimum of coloration.
MunroSonic Egg 150 System Features:
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free-standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Dual input switching and level control
- Ultra fast and low distortion; headroom indicator
- Precise "sweet spot" LED locator guide beams (may be switched off)
- Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment
- Adjust for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- Critical Mid Frequency equalisation for Hard, Soft, and Reference settings
MunroSonic Egg 150 System Specifications:
- Powered: Yes (externally)
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 6.496"
- LF Driver Type: Dome
- LF Driver Material: Silk, neodymium magnet
- HF Driver Size: 0.984"
- HF Driver Type: Cone
- HF Driver Material: Polypropylene
- LF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- Total Power: 100W
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-20KHz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 118dB (at 1KHz, both channels driven)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 2 x XLR, 2 x RCA
- Output Types: 2 x speakON
- Height: 18.307"
- Width: 11.378"
- Depth: 10.157"
- Weight: 14.881 lbs
|Model||MunroSonic Egg 150 System Black|