The DI-3 single channel D.I. box has a mono jack input and link out socket, a ground lift to eliminate hum loops, a three position attenuator for accurate level matching, and a balanced 600 ohm XLR output. All models can be powered by a 9 volt battery, phantom power from the desk/PPS-48, or an external 9v regulated power supply.
MTR DI-3 Specifications
- Freq. Res: 20Hz-20kHz +3dB.
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- In/Link Impedance: 1MOhm, jack.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced XLR.
- Atten. Switch: -40, -20, 0dB.
- Ground Switch: Lifted/connected.
- DC Input: 9vDC, 100mA, neg. centre pin