MTR DI2 Active 2 Channel DI box
The MTR DI-2 is for use with stereo keyboards or two separate mono signals. It can also be used as a balanced signal splitter by connecting a short jack-to-jack lead from the link socket of channel 1 to the input of channel 2. Channel 1's signal will then be available on both balanced XLR's, and channel 2's link socket. The attenuation switches remain working independently.
- Freq. Res: 20Hz-20kHz +3dB.
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- In/Link Impedance: 1MOhm, jack.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced XLR.
- Atten. Switch: -40, -20, 0dB.
- Ground Switch: Lifted/connected.
- DC Input: 9vDC, 100mA, neg. centre pin