MOTU Z-Box Guitar Pickup Impedance Adapter
The MOTU Z-Box is an adapter that is designed to go in between your guitar and audio interface to recreate the true sound and feel of a real guitar amplifier by matching the impedance correctly.
ZBox is the “missing link” for digital guitar processing, providing the hardware-driven input characteristics required to truly emulate a real guitar amp.
Motu Z-Box Features:
- Restores natural guitar tone
- No extra cables required
- No power required
- No software or drivers required
- Simple to use
- Plug and play operation with any guitar
- Sturdy, lightweight metal housing (1 x 1.75 x 2.5 inches)
- Built-in 16-inch cable with quarter-inch plug for connection to any guitar input
- Authentic matching circuits that emulate two-jack switching networks on lassic guitar amps
- Works with audio interfaces equipped with preamps (Mac or PC)
- Works with other devices with guitar ("instrument") inputs (wireless transmitters, mixers, etc.)