MOTU UltraLite AVB - 18in/18out AVB Audio Interface
The MOTU UltraLite AVB is a compact USB audio interface that delivers the flexibility and low latency needed both in the studio and on stage. The UltraLite AVB has an internal mixer which includes DSP processing, summing and routing. The MOTU UltraLite AVB is also capable of sending and receiving digital audio over a standard network when using a Mac running OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later using a standard Ethernet cable.
The Ultralite AVB's DSP-powered mixing emulates british style large format mixing consoles and is capable of 48 channels and 12 busses all with their own 3 band EQ and compression all with 32-bit float precision. The mixer can be controlled in your favourite web browser using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone as long as it shares the same network at the Interface.
With the MOTU Ultralite AVB you get 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs, 8 line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O for a total of 18 inputs and 18 outputs, simultaneously.
MOTU UltraLite AVB Features:
- 18 x 18 audio interface with 36 simultaneous audio channels
- Analog I/O includes 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs
- 8 line outs including dedicated main left and right outputs
- Convenient front panel headphone output with its own volume knob
- Optical I/O gives you 8 channels of digital input and output
- 48-channel DSP-fuelled onboard mixer gives you the added benefit of EQ, compression, and effects
- Web app control from any device with CueMix
- Onboard effects processing gives you vintage-modelled reverb, an LA-2A compressor, and British analog console EQs
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting lets you send any input to any output
- Mixer lets you control routing to and from your computer plus other networked AVB devices
- Includes AudioDesk recording software for Mac and Windows