MOTU Stage-B16 - 16-Input Stage Box and Audio Interface with DSP & Mixing
The Motu Stage-B16 combines ample I/O with ultra-low latency and networking capabilities via AVB Ethernet connectivity. Built-in DSP means you can add modeled analog EQ, vintage compression, and outstanding reverb to inputs and outputs, while mixing up to 48 channels and 12 stereo buses. You get 16 stellar mic preamps, and you can link multiple Stage-B16s via Ethernet if you need more I/O.
For studio recording on your Mac or with your iOS device, connect via USB 2.0 for high-quality audio recording up to 192kHz. While live and studio both present their own unique sets of needs, the MOTU Stage-B16 AVB interface will excel in either application.
Motu Stage-B16 Features:
- 16 x 8 digital mixer, stage box, and AVB/USB audio interface
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, and reverb on all inputs and outputs
- Ethernet connectivity offers ultra-low latency, even with 100m cable runs
- A smart way to add more audio channels to your AVB network
- Multiple units can be daisy-chained for higher channel counts
- Stellar sound quality with up to 192kHz resolution
- Powerful mixer with up to 48 channels and 12 stereo buses
- Can be used as an iOS audio interface via USB (requires Camera Connection Kit)
- Built ruggedly to withstand stage use
- Control all functionality with the web-based app from any computer or device connected to the network
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MOTU SKU SMOTSTAGEB16 Model Stage-B16 GTIN 0839128005990