MOTU HDX-SDI with Thunderbolt
The MOTU HDX-SDI Thunderbolt is a Thunderbolt supported A/V media interface. Similar to the original HDX-SDI PCI version, the Thunderbolt model takes advantage of the latest I/O format to enable streamlined use between Macs and PCs.
Video sources and cameras can be connected directly into the HDMI, S-Video, HD/SD-SDI and HD/SD Component ports. Thunderbolt offers 10Gbps of data streaming, meaning uncompressed video at up to 10bit colour depth and 1920x1080HD resolution can be delivered straight from the camera or source to your software.
With lower data rates, Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD or a codec of your choice can be used within Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro, or Adobe Premier Pro.The HDX-SDI Thunderbolt also includes 16 channels of balanced 96 kHz audio I/O through both TRS and AES/EBU input. Sony 9-pin machine control is also included for extended capture and editing operations.
MOTU HDX-SDI with Thunderbolt Features
- Thunderbolt video interface for Mac and Windows
- Plug-and-play high-speed connectivity
- Comprehensive video capture & monitoring
- Cross-platform software support
- Captures and plays uncompressed HD and SD
- Support for ProRes, DNxHD and other popular codecs
- Support for file-based workflows
- Broadcast quality
- ASC CDL color grading
- HDMI® capture and monitoring
- Sync and machine control
- Comprehensive audio
- Single rack space form factor
- International operation