Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux
The Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux is more than just a simple Chorus/Flange pedal, the Cluster Flux is the ultimate time modulation pedal! From subtle swirling to complete insanity, the Cluster Flux defies the laws of time and space. This limited edition 100% analog Moogerfooger features a Bucket Brigade Chip based delay line that oozes vibe and tone. Like all Moogerfoogers, it’s built like a tank for a lifetime of use.
Moof MF-108M Front Panel Features:
- TIME: Adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.RANGE: Select between Flanger and Chorus mode
- FEEDBACK: Continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
- DRIVE: Allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
- OUTPUT: Allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a widerange of input devices.
- MIX: Cross fader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
- LFO: Six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
- LFO RATE: Adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
- LFO AMOUNT: Controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
Moog MF-108M Rear Features:
- AUDIO IN: 1/4” phone jack - accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
- LEFT / MONO AUDIO OUT: 1/4” phone jack 1/4” phone jack with adjustable outputlevel for instrument or line level output.
- RIGHT / Stereo OUT: A Second output dip switch configurable for either Stereo out (twotypes), Delay only out, or dual mono out.
- FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT: all of which are stereo 1/4”jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5V controlvoltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4” jacks.
- FEEDBACK INSERT: A 1/4” TRS Insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
- MIDI IN: A 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108 via MIDI Control.+9V POWER INPUT JACK - accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 300mA minimum required.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Moog SKU SMOOMF108M Model MF-108M GTIN 0094922351005