The Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue is a real analog synthesizer in the tradition of the original Model D minimoog.
The Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue is an all analog performance synthesizer incorporating virtually all of the functions of the original minimoog synthesizer, produced from 1971 to 1984, and a number of new features like MIDI, a touch surface controller, preset memory, and many new synthesis features.
The Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue is is housed in an ash cabinet with a fractal blue finish and the electric blue backlit front panel. Features include 3 ultra-stable oscillators, dual moog filters, 4-stage analog envelope generators, flexible modulation busses, and much much more...
Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue Features
- monophonic analog performance synthesizer
- fractal blue finish and electric blue backlit front panel
- three wide-range, high-stability voltage controlled oscillators
- audio preamplifier for externally-applied audio signals
- two Moog filters
- 44-key keyboard with velocity and afterpressure outputs
- pitch bend and modulation wheels
- three dimensional touch surface
- hinged, multi-position panel
- solid hardwood cabinet
- power supply accepts any power voltage from 100 volts to 240 volts
- operating software can be updated via MIDI files (.syx Sysex files)
- Accessory port delivers the Control Voltage and gate signals generated inside the Voyager to a standard DB-25 connector
- BNC Lamp Socket provides 12VDC for a gooseneck lamp
- 7 banks of 128 presets
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" X 18" X 3" High (when flat), 12" High when fully upright
- Weight: 40 lbs.