Moog Minifooger Tremelo Pedal
The Moog Minifooger Tremelo Pedal is a compact and rugged effects pedal capable of producing a wide range of tremelo effects. From classic optical and hard tremelo effects ranging to chorus and lush phasing. Additionally the moog EP-3 Expression pedal can be used with the Minifooger Tremelo pedal to control the tremelo speed for hands free swells and rotary effects.
Moog Minifooger Tremelo Pedal Features:
- Shape - Sweeps between modulation waveshapes.
- Speed - Sets the overall Tremolo rate.
- Depth - At minimum the tremolo effect is subtle and mostly dry. At maximum position, the tremolo speed doubles and all sound is sent through the Tone control.
- Tone - This control affects the Tremolo signal only leaving the dry signal untouched. At maximum, all frequencies are affected by the tremolo. As the Tone control position is decreased, the effect of the tremolo becomes more-subtle.
- True Bypass
- Shape control creates smooth, reversed, rotary, and percussive effects
- Tone control harmonically interacts the effected signal to create wide ranges of movement
- Reacts musically to playing dynamics, chord positioning and harmonic content
- Expression pedal control of Tremolo Speed for beautiful swells and rotary effects
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
|Model||Moog Minifooger Tremelo Pedal|