Moog Minifooger Ring Modulator Pedal
The Moog Minifooger Ring is an analog ring modulator that is based on the best selling Ring Mod in the world, the Moogerfooger MF-102. Its unique tone voicing circuit adds a new musical dimension to ring modification, making it easy dial in everything from octaves and choral dissonance to harmonic undertones and synthesized lead lines.
Moog Minifooger Ring Modulator Controls and Features:
- Freq: Tunes the frequency of a carrier oscillator to the root note in a scale.
- Mix: Sets the amount of input versus modulated signal.
- Tone: A filter circuit only applied to the effected signal.
- Expression Pedal Input: This input is assigned to the Freq control.
- True Bypass
- Tone control adds musical flexibility to the sonic capabilities of ring modulation
- Easily go from octaves, beating, and chorus in a scale to electro-insanity
- Easily tune and voice the Freq control to your key of choice
- Can be battery powered.
- Expression pedal input control of Frequency for key changes and sound effects
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Moog SKU SMOOMFRING Model Moog Minifooger Ring Modulator Pedal GTIN N/A