Moog Minifooger Delay Pedal
The Moog Minifooger is a 100% analogue delay pedal with delay times ranging from 35ms -700ms and a built in drive of up to 22db. As well as the time settings and drive function the Minifooger delay also features the usual feedback and mix knobs which let you adjust the amount the delay feeds back from barely any to infinity and the mix knob lets you choose how much delay runs parallel to your input signal. The time and feedback functions are also controllable via the Moog EP-3 Expression pedal which is sold separately.
From subtle slap back effects to out of this world sonic beds the Moog Minifooger Delay pedal can cover all bases.
Moog Minifooger Delay Controls:
- TIME- Adjustable from 35mS - 700mS.
- FEEDBACK- Adjustable from a single repeat with no decay, to extended trails that dissipate into a reverb-like state and can be set to infinity.
- MIX-Allows you to determine the blend between dry and effected signals.
- DRIVE- A pre-delay circuit that provides greater than 22dB of gain to both input and delayed signal.
- EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT: Can be assigned to either Time or Feedback control.
Moog Minifooger Delay Features:
- True Bypass
- 700ms of Bucket Brigade based analog delay
- >22dB of classic drive for boost and color
- Feedback range from zero to infinite
- Expression pedal input provides control of Time or Feedback
- Mix control allows dry signal to be completely eliminated
- Over 300 carefully selected components
- Vintage compander circuit.
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
|Model||Moog Minifooger Delay Pedal|