Moog Analog Delay - 500-Series Module
The Moog Analog Delay is a 500 series module that features a 100% analog signal path and the convenience of digital control via midi and a free VST/AU/RTAS editor for easy implementation into any recording, live, or performance situation. The Moog Analog Delay is suitable for a wide range of applications from short slap back style delays to huge sound scapes and out of this world delays with 35ms-800ms of analog delay time.
The Moog Analog Delay can range from an extremely clean sound and be pushed to a warm natural overdrive using its drive dial on the front panel.
"The Moog 500 Delay has instantly become part of every mix I do. It sounds great and the MIDI control is ridiculous!." - Andrew Scheps (Adelle, Jay -Z, Michael Jackson, The Mars Volta).
Moog Analog Delay - 500-Series Module Specifications:
- Balanced Line Level via 500 rack: +19dBµ to -11dBµ
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ Differential or single ended, common Mode 48KΩ.
- Output Impedance: Nominally 50Ω differential 25Ω single ended.
- Max. Output Level: Better than +22dBµ, balanced.
- Drive Gain: 30dB Range of control
- Output Gain: 30dB Range of control
- Frequency Response: Better than +/-0.5dB 20Hz – 20KHz pass band. Better than +/- 1.5dB 5Hz – 24KHz pass band.
- Bypass: Hard Relay True Bypass
- Power Consumption: 130mA +16V, <60mA -16V
|Model||Moog Analog Delay|