Mojave MA-300 - Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
The Mojave MA-300 is a large diaphragm, multi pattern, large diaphragm, tube condenser microphone that is based on the popular and widely accepted Mojave MA-200. the MA-300 adds a continuously variable pickup pattern selector, 15dB pad and a switch-able bass roll-off. It produces a smooth and full bodied sound without the harshness and high frequency artifacts that other large diaphragm condenser microphones often have.
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- Acoustic Instruments
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Orchestral Recording
- Choral Recording
Mojave MA-300 Specifications
- Transducer Type: Externally polarized, pressure gradient capacitor - double diaphragm.
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-microns
- Polar Response: Continuously variable from omnidirectional to figure-eight.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHZ, +/-3 dB
- Sensitivity: -37dB re 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB with pad off, 135 dB with pad on.
- Distortion:< 1% @ 117 dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14db nominal, not to exceed 16db (A Weighted)
- Pad: 15 dB
- Bass Cut: 6 dB per octave below 100 hertz.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mojave SKU SMOJMA300 Model Mojave MA-300 Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone GTIN N/A