Mojave MA-101fet - Small Diaphragm Condenser - Cardioid & Omni Capsules
The Mojave MA-101fet small diaphragm condenser features interchangable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules from the Mojave MA100 and the electronics from the MA-201fet. The addition of a -15db pad switch to the MA-101fet brings the maximum SPL up to an extremely loud 135db making it an excellent choice for just about any sound source from delicate acoustic instruments to the loudest electric guitar or drums.
Featuring hand selected 3-micron cardioid and omni capsules, a high quality Jensen audio transformer and military-grade FET and custom designed low noise resistors the Mojave MA-101fet produces truly excellent results with amazing consistency and reliability.
- Acoustic Instruments
- Location Recording
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitars
- Snare Drums, Toms, Drum Overheads
Mojave MA-101 Fet Specifications:
- Capsules: Interchangeable Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Diaphragm: .8" (20.5 mm) diameter
- Diaphragm thickness: 3-micron
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re.1V/pa +/- 1.5 dB
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB pad off, 140dB pad on.
- Distortion: <1% @ 120dB pad off, <1 % @ 135dB pad on
- Self Noise: 14 dB nominal, not to exceed 16 dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Power Requirements: 48VDC phantom power; .68 mA wall current
|Model||Mojave MA-101FET Small Diaphragm Condenser|