Meris 440 - 500-Series Preamp with Effects Loop
The Meris 440 Mic Preamp is a unique 500 Series studio preamp with an integrated, pedal friendly effects loop designed and built in L.A., California. Designed to be the ultimate mic pre for guitar, the 440 is just as capable as a mic pre for vocals, percussion and other instruments as it is with handling acoustic and electric guitar transients.
The Meris 440 contains only the highest quality components available today, like legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers and hybrid-discrete opamps that receive and drive each respective transformer section. These all unite to create highly sought after classic American mic preamp tone.
With immaculate attention to detail, the Meris 440 is solidly built and the front panel controls are clearly laid out and labelled, making it extremely easy to use. Plugging your guitar pedal into the effects loop means you can now add your favourite reverb or delay effects into the signal chain, distortion-free and without the need for any intermediary equipment. The effects loop input also doubles as a super-clean and smooth sounding D.I. for direct recording, adding to its versitlilty.
Designed as the ultimate mic pre for recording guitar. Install the Meris 440 into your 500 series lunchbox and connect your post effects pedals to the loop. Your guitar & amp will love it.
Meris 440 Features
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£454.80 £379.00 (ex. vat)
£834.00 £695.00 (ex. vat)
£379.20 £316.00 (ex. vat)