Mercury EQ-P1 MKIII - Pultec Style Passive EQ
The Mercury EQ-P1 MKIII is a faithful recreation of the famous and highly sought-after Pultec EQ's with some modern additions. The EQ-P1 MKIII shares the same specifications as the original Pultec EQ except the power supply has been upgraded to a more powerful and stable unit and Mercury have added frequency bands for more versatility.
All the tone of a classic tube equalizer but without the noise and much more power... Nothing sounds quite like an old Pultec but Mercury EQs are one of the best sounding tube Equalizers on the planet.
Mercury EQ-P1 MKIII Features:
- Low Frequency Select (CPS; Cycles per second): 20, 30, 60, 100, 200 Hz
- Low Frequency Boost Control: Shelf Boost, 0dB to +13dB
- Low Frequency Attenuate Control: Shelf Atten. 0dB to -17dB
- High Frequency Select (KCS; kilocycles per second ): 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- High Frequency Boost Control: Shelf Boost, 0dB to +16dB
- High Frequency Attenuate Control: 10k Shelf Attenuate, 0dB to -16dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mercury SKU SMEREQP1 Model Mercury EQ-P1 MKIII GTIN N/A