MC2 E100 4 x 2500w professional lightweight power amplifier
The MC2 E100 is a lightweight, four channel power amplifier featuring a sophisticated intelligent limiter to help keep with amp within a safe operating area. The E100 is designed for the touring market.
The Class D amplifier meets the demand for efficient, high power output whilst maintaining the renowned MC2 ultra high definition audio quality. A switch mode power supply ensures high peaks without any audible bass 'sag' at very low distortion.
At 4 ohms, the E100 provides 4 channels at 2800w.
The MC2 E100 is covered by a limited 5 year warranty.
MC2 E100 Specifications
- Number of Channels: 4
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Output Power: (per channel)
- 8 ohms: 1400W
- 4 ohms: 2800W
- 2 ohms: 3700W
- Output Power: (bridged)
- 8 ohms: 5300W
- 4 ohms: 7400W
- THD%: (@1dB below max output)
- @ 1kHz: <0.08%
- 20Hz to 20kHz: <0.15%
- Gain / Sensitivity:
- Gain: 26/32/36dB
- Sensitivity (for max power): +16/10/6dBu (4.9/2.5/1.5V)
- Power Consumption:
- Nominal @ 240v into 4 ohms: 7.0A
- Nominal @ 120v into 4 ohms: 14.0A
- Dimensions: (2U) (mm)
- Amplifier: 88(h) x 482(w) x 428(d)
- Single Box (UK shipping): 230 x 580 x 560
- Double Box (outside UK): 250 x 610 x 600
- Amplifier: 11.8kg
- Boxed (shipping weight): 13.8kg