Martin Audio PSX - Compact 15" Self-powered Subwoofer
The Martin Audio PSX is a companion self-powered subwoofer for the DD6, XD12 and XD15 full-range loudspeaker systems. Featuring a powerful 15"/ 4" voice coil, long-excursion driver in a very compact reflex-ported enclosure, it houses two channels of Class D amplification — one channel for itself and one channel to power an XD12, an XD15, or up to three DD6’s.
The PSX’s Class D amplifier section produces a total peak output of 2400W, with 1400W allocated to the 15" subwoofer and 1000W to drive the associated full-range system. Its lightweight, switched-mode power supply auto-ranges to global mains voltages from 100 to 240V 50/60Hz, and Power Factor Correction smoothes out the mains current draw over the whole of the AC waveform. The operating range of the PSX is 48Hz to 150Hz, with a peak SPL capability of 136dB at one metre.
Onboard DSP performs delay, crossover and EQ functions, while the PSX plus full-range system can be controlled and monitored from a laptop or wireless tablet PC via intuitive VU-NET™ proprietary software. PC connection can be made directly via micro USB, or via Martin Audio’s proprietary U-NET™ network and Merlin loudspeaker and network management system.
Martin Audio PSX Features:
- Compact subwoofer power plant with onboard drive for XD12, XD15 and DD6
- Low distortion, high-excursion 15" (380mm)/4" (100mm) voice coil driver
- 136dB peak output capability
- Onboard DSP, networking and Class D amplification (1400W sub + 1000W full-range)
- Switched-mode power supply with Power Factor Correction and global mains operation
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with integral pole mount fitting
- Wheelboard and rain cowl options
|Model||Martin Audio PSX|