Marantz Voice Rover
The Marantz Voice Rover is a compact, easily-transportable AC/battery-powered PA system that solves the dilemma of how to deliver true professional-grade sound reinforcement to an outdoor event or large interior space when there is no access to AC power.
The Voice Rover can operate for up to 12 hours off its built-in rechargeable battery, which provides a cord-free power supply for its powerful internal Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 10-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. It can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means that the Voice Rover goes wherever you have the need for clear, punchy high-fidelity sound: outdoor weddings and business meetings, backyard barbecues, award/graduation ceremonies, singers/small musical ensembles, etc. Whether AC power is available or not, it’s no problem for the Voice Rover.
We know that one of the things you’ll use the Voice Rover for is spoken presentations and vocal musical performances. That’s why we include a high-quality, 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tracking/tuning to ensure a dropout-free connection.
Voice Rover also streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth®-enabled device, plus with its TRS Aux output, you can daisy-chain as many additional Voice Rover speakers as needed to cover any size area with great sound. It is a complete package, ready to fulfill any sound-reinforcement task you put in front of it.
High Performance and Connection Flexibility in a Compact Package
The Voice Rover not only performs any mission you need, it does it with true high-fidelity performance, ensuring great sound at all times. With a powerful, long-excursion 10-inch woofer and 1-inch high-frequency compression driver, it easily covers the full musical range, from 55–20kHz. Plus, it offers 2-band bass/treble EQ, with a ±12dB range and reverb effect with trim adjustment knob.
It has all the connection flexibility you’ll need for almost any situation, including Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line-level selector switch, 1/8-inch (3.5mm) Aux Input connector, USB/SD MP3/WMA player for unattended playback and a two-wheel system with retractable handle for easy transportability. The informative LCD display with 4-point battery level indicator keeps you perfectly informed of its operating status. Plus, the Voice Rover features a stereo 1/4-inch (6.3mm) output for feeding another Voice Rover, audio mixers, etc.
All this sound and connectivity comes in a package that’s just HWD 11.9 x 14.1 x 22" (303 x 360 x 560mm) and weighs only 41.8 lbs. (19kg)
Marantz Voice Rover Features
- 2-way active speaker (10-inch low-frequency driver, 1-inch high-frequency driver)
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of cordless sound
- Includes 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tuning and batteries
- Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming
- Built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player for unattended playback
- Pole-mount socket, telescoping handle and transport wheels built in
- 2-band EQ and reverb effect
- Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line level selector switch
- ¼-inch aux input connector
- Built-in storage holds 2 microphones and accessories
- Type: 2 way full-range active speaker
- Power: 120W RMS/AC (240W peak); 80W RMS/DC battery-powered (160W peak)
- LF Driver: 10 inch (254 mm) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 inch (25.4 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- USB Port Supported file systems: (FAT16/32); supported file formats: MP3, WMA
- SD Card Slot Supported file systems: Supported file systems: (FAT16/32); supported file formats: MP3, WMA
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Wireless Microphone Specs:
- UHF Frequency Range US: 584 – 608 MHz; 16 channels
- UHF Frequency Range EU/UK: 863 – 865 MHz; 16 channels
- Wireless Mic Power: 2 AA 1.5V batteries
- Wireless Mic Range: 66 ft, 20 m
- Bluetooth Specs:
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 3.0 (backwards compatible)
- Bluetooth Profiles: AVRCP
- Bluetooth Range: 33 ft, 10 m
- Battery Information:
- Battery Type: (2) 12V DC, 5Ah/20Hr lead acid batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours at half power, 3-4 hours at max power
- Recharge Time: Approximately 10 hours
- Mounting Socket: Standard 35 mm
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height): 11.9" x 14.2" x 22" (303 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm)
- Weight: 35.3 lbs, (16.05 kg)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Marantz SKU SMARVOIROV Model VOICEROVER GTIN NA