Marantz PMD620 MK II Professional Handheld Recorder
The Marantz PMD620 MK II Portable Handheld Recorder is an extremely easy to use recorder made with the high quality standards that are expected from Marantz. The PMD620 MK II can record in either WAV or MP3 format to a SD/SDHC memory card, depending on what quality recording is needed. The lightweight and compact design ensures that it is a pleasure to use and really easy to carry around, making it an ideal tool to use for journalists, podcasters, musicians or sound engineers.
Onboard the PMD620 is a stereo condenser microphone array that provides an easy 'point and shoot style' of recording with superb results. The well laid out control surface provides easy single hand operation with the user only needing their thumb to access the transport wheel and red record button. There is an OLED display that is easily read in order to setup and manage this handy recorder.
The new retake feature will prove extremely useful in the sense that one can now, in a linear fashion, re-record a take over another previous take without having to edit the file on a computer. Last but not least, the Marantz PMD620 has the ability to password protect and encrypt files ensuring secured transport of sensitive files from one person to the next.
Marantz PMD620 MK II Features
- Uses SD/SDHC memory card
- High contrast OLED display
- Mono or stereo WAV / MP3 recording
- 16 or 24bit recording @ 44.1kHz or 48kHz sample rates
- Six MP3 bit rates selectable up to 192kbps
- Onboard stereo condenser microphone array
- Mic and line level inputs: 3.5mm mini jack
- Headphone and line level outputs: 3.5mm mini jack
- Onboard playback speaker
- USB 2.0 connection for computer, drag & drop functionality
- Powered by two AA batteries providing up to five hours battery life
- Includes DMP Editor software