The MIC version has very low noise mic preamps with up to 60 dB of gain selectable on a rotary switch which replaces the aux knob. The XLR has the appropriate 2400 ohm impedance and switches to 68K for the 1/4" plugs. (so yes you can run line level signals into it.) The MIC version also has phase reverse and inserts on every channel.
1-16 Mic inputs
XLR/1/4" combo inputs (XLR is 2400 ohms, 1/4" is 68 kOhms), direct outputs post fader balanced 1/4", 1/4" insert, stereo Ext input (for linking) (with gain trim), stereo Tape return, Mix gain with both XLR balanced and 1/4" +4 dBm unbalanced outputs. 5 position Monitor select including mono, 2 VU meters, Monitor level, mute, dim and Main/Mini outputs (unbalanced). Master Aux gain of Line version becomes stereo Ext Input gain.
Each of the 16 channels has a volume control, pan and Mic Gain knobs plus lit EAO solo and mute buttons. Mic Gain rotary switch set up for 0db (unity), 15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60 dB of gain. Each channel has Phase Switch & Insert switch on mini toggles with LED status indicators. Internal jumper to allow Aux to be Pre-Fade, Pre-Mute, or Post-Fade and Mute. 48V Phantom power switch for each bank of 4 channels.
16 x 2 Mic input Specifications
- Frequency Response Unity Gain 5 Hz to 100 KHz -1 db
- THD + N Unity Gain (+0 dBu) .05% (-65 dB)
- S/N Output @ +33 dBu 109 dB 22Hz-20KHz
- Noise Floor 22 Hz to 20K -80 dBu typical
- Maximum Gain Mic = +60 dB Mix Gain +10 dB (Mic = 70 dB)
- Maximum Output (Mix Gain +10) +33 dBu Balanced
- Power Consumption (120/240 VAC): 144 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer primary switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 16x2 Mixer: 19" x 8.75" x 6.25" (occupies 5U)
- PSU: 13" x 3.5" x 11.5" (rack mount kit available)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Manley SKU SMANTUBE16X2M Model SMANTUBE16X2M GTIN N/A