Manley ELOP Electro-Optical Limiter
The Manley ELOP Electro-Optical Limiter is designed to make your life easy - in signature Manley-quality fashion. Employing a similar principle as the older Teletronix and Urei LA-2A, LA-3, and LA-4 units, the Manley ELOP shines a Light Emitting Dioide onto a Light Dependent Resistor, but features modern VACTROL technology, so you get sample-to-sample tracking and no high-frequency loss when deep limiting, which are problems associated with other opto-type limiters.
Featuring Manley's premium tube design and an extremely quick attack, you can use the Manley ELOP in dual-mono or stereo.
Manley ELOP Features:
- All-tube audio path 12AU7WA + 6414 per ch.
- Unbalanced 1/4" Inputs And Outputs
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Inputs And Outputs
- High-current drive <50 ohm 1/4" & XLR outputs
- Silent conductive plastic Input attenuators
- Max. Gain Reduction 22dB
- Attack time: 10mS for 6dB GR
- Release: 2.5 Seconds for 6dB GR
- Maximum Input (Bypass through Line Amplifier) +30 dBv (with Limit "IN" the maximum is entirely variable)
- Maximum Output +30 dBv
- Headroom (referenced to +4 dBv) 26 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Bypass switches and Automute w/warmup delay
- Large Iluminated Sifam VU Meters
- Meters switch to read Output or Reduction
- Stereo Link
- Sidechain High-Pass Filter 100Hz or 200Hz
- THD & Noise (1kHz @ +4 dBm): .015%
- Noise Floor (Gain set to minimum): -80 dB Wideband
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 126 dB typical
- Maximum gain: 15 dB
- Power consumption: 40 watts
- Dimensions: 19" x 3 1/2" x 10" (occupies 2RU)
- Shipping weight: 16 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Manley SKU SMANELOP Model Manley ELOP Electro-Optical Limiter GTIN N/A